Skoda Master Technician
Underwoods Skoda are seeking an experienced 'manufacturer trained' Skoda Master Technician to join their growing team of skilled garage professionals.
This is an exciting time of development for Underwoods and an ideal opportunity to be part of a growing team.
Applicants should have main dealer experience and must be Level 3 qualified as minimum. Also diagnostic experience, educated to City & Guilds / NVQ standard and MOT trained beneficial.
- Receive and act upon repair orders as directed by the Workshop Controller.
- Perform the work outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicate with Parts Department to obtain parts as required. Saving and tagging parts if the job is under Warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required (VHC) and notify the Service Team immediately if additional work is or is not required.
- Communicate effectively with Service Team regarding repair timescales.
- Document all work performed using company defined procedures and integrated systems.
- Attend factory training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Be conscientious and respectful of the customer’s vehicle at all times.
- Keep workshop area neat, clean and be accountable for the care of all dealership-owned tools.
- Follow local regulations, including the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Follow the companies code of conduct and adhere to safety policies and procedures.
Working hours are 8:00-17.00 Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday mornings 8:00-13.00. Full UK driving license required.
The successful applicant must have an excellent attitude and be able to work as part of a team. They must take pride in their work, in line with the levels of excellence expected at Underwoods Motor Group.
To apply please upload your CV or send your CV to Jim Smith, Underwoods Skoda, Severalls Lane, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HR.