The Underwoods Service Plan has been specifically designed to bring 'worry free' motoring to you, allowing you to pay for your vehicle servicing monthly much like you might pay your amenity bills by direct debit.
Just tell us the last time you had your vehicle serviced, your estimated annual mileage along with the length of time you would like the plan to run for and from as little as £18.95 per month, you will no longer have any scheduled servicing bills to pay.
Also you be can reassured that our plan is 'inflation proof' and will not increase in price over the agreed period.
NEW AND USED CARS?
The plan is available for all Vauxhall makes and models, new or used, whether you have purchased your vehicle from Underwoods or elsewhere.
WAYS TO PAY
Depending on what suits you best, we can organise a monthly direct debit to spread the cost just like any other essential services and products. Alternatively, you may favour paying the amount in full up front.
WHAT DOES SERVICE PLAN COVER?
The Underwoods Service Plan covers all routine maintenance as described in the vehicle's handbook, with the peace of mind that your car is being looked after by trained technicians, using only Vauxhall genuine parts. Not to mention the benefits of joining as follows;
Want a tailored quote from Underwoods?, click here to contact one of our Vauxhall Sevice Centres in Essex & Suffolk.
SERVICE PLANS FAQ's
1. How can I benefit with a Service Plan?
- Predictable, easy payments
- The reassurance of professional servicing
- Freedom to adapt your plan to suit you and your Vauxhall
- Access to our best offers as part of a plan
2. I bought my Vauxhall some time ago. Can I still buy a Service Plan?
Yes. You can set up a service plan at any time, regardless of when or how you bought your Vauxhall.
3. I’m a member of Vauxhall Service Club. What happens if I take out a Service Plan?
With the service plan we offer free of charge MOTs and 10% discount on any extra work carried out.
The best option for the customer would be to have service plan and run the FOC service club alongside the plan. This way the customer would enjoy the benefits of the service plan for monthly payments and FOC MOTs. If any work was required and the car over the 3years of age then they could take advantage of the service club 25%.
4. My service is due in two months. Can I set up a Vauxhall Service Plan?
Yes, you can set up a plan at any time of the year. When creating your quote online, you may see your first few payments are for a higher amount. This just ensures your plan has enough funds to cover your next service.
5. I’ve set up a Service Plan. How do I keep up with servicing?
The Service Plan ensures the cost element is taken care of. You’ll need to arrange your service with Underwoods Vauxhall when it’s due (please see the service intervals in Question 6).
6. When does my Vauxhall need servicing?
The Vauxhall Service Plan is designed to cover our recommended servicing schedules. For cars, that’s a service each year or 20,000 miles (whichever comes first), alternating between an interim service and a main service.
7. Where can I take my Vauxhall to be serviced?
Underwoods Vauxhall have service centres in Colchester, Clacton & Tiptree in Essex and Sudbury in Suffolk.
8. How do I arrange a service under my Service Plan?
You can book directly with Underwoods Vauxhall, letting them know you have a Service Plan. When you’re at Underwoods, please show them a copy of your welcome letter or email. They’ll complete the scheduled service and claim the funds directly from us.
9. What happens if my annual mileage increases over the estimate I gave when creating my plan?
Your next scheduled service may now be sooner than originally anticipated and may mean your plan doesn’t contain sufficient funds to cover the next service. If your mileage does increase, our plan administrators, EMaC, will be able to advise you and take a top-up payment directly if necessary.
10. How do I pay for my Service Plan?
You can pay by Direct Debit each month. When you create your bespoke quote, you’ll be shown the monthly amounts and duration of the Direct Debit.
11. My online quote shows the first payment is higher than the ongoing payments. Why?
This is because your next service is due within 11 months or less. It ensures there are sufficient funds in your plan to cover that service.
12. Can I change the monthly Direct Debit payment date?
Yes, please contact our Service Plan administrators, EMaC, who can update the Direct Debit payment date on your behalf.
13. What happens if I miss a Direct Debit payment?
Our Service Plan administrators, EMaC, will contact you to understand why it was missed and help you to set this back up. It may mean you pay a slightly higher monthly amount because you will be paying over a shorter period of time, but the total plan cost won’t change.
14. Can I cancel my Vauxhall Service Plan?
Yes, you can cancel your plan at any time by contacting our Service Plan administrators, EMaC. You’ll receive a refund excluding any services you’ve claimed for and any applicable management fees. Any refund will be paid into the account originally used to pay for the Service Plan.
15. What happens to my Service Plan if I sell my Vauxhall?
If you sell your Vauxhall, you have three options with your Service Plan:
- Transfer it to the new owner of your Vauxhall
- Transfer it to a new Vauxhall
- Cancel the plan and receive a refund, as described above.
- Please contact our Service Plan administrators, EMaC, who will be able to do this for you.
Want a tailored quote from Underwoods?, click here to contact one of our Vauxhall Service Centres located in Essex & Suffolk.