Bodyshop Panel Beater
Underwoods are seeking an experienced Panel Beater for our Body Shop in Sudbury, joining our growing team of skilled garage professionals.
Working in a workshop environment the role includes:
- Removing and repairing damaged panels using manufacturers specifications
- Checking new panels for damage
- Use specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis
- Accurately update and complete administration
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop
- Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair
You must have an update knowledge of vehicle repair techniques. Level 3 MET qualification would be an advantage. The successful applicant must have an excellent attitude and be able to work as part of a team. They must take pride in their work, in line with the levels of excellence expected at Underwoods Motor Group.
Working hours are 8:00-17.00 Monday to 7. Full UK driving license required.
Please upload your CV or send your CV to Scott Ullyett, Bodyshop Manager, Underwoods Accident Repair, Cornard Road, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2XA.
No agencies please.