FORD ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
If you take your Ford to be serviced at a participating Ford Dealer you will receive UK and European Roadside Assistance valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Plus expert service from a Ford trained technician using specialist Ford tools and quality Ford parts.
Find out more about the benefits of having a Ford Service
Ford Service Assistance
UK and European Roadside Assistance is offered with Ford Scheduled Service and Ford Motorcraft Service at selected dealers, valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. If you do break down you’ll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you break down at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
- Ford Roadside Assistance‡ is available 24 hours a day, all year round with just one phone call.
How does it work?
If your vehicle breaks down, simply call us and we’ll get someone out to you as fast as we can. If we’re unable to fix the problem there and then, we can help you in other ways such as providing a replacement vehicle, organising costs for alternative travel to your destination or even covering hotel accommodation for you and your passengers. If you break down in Europe and we’re unable to fix your vehicle, we can arrange for it to be sent to one UK address (for example: home, work, or a Ford dealer). Ford Service Assistance is available 24 hours a day, all year round, with just one phone call, wherever you are in Europe.