VAUXHALL ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT
Unfortunately accidents happen, but when they do, Vauxhall Accident Management is there to help you pick up the pieces. After an accident there’s so much to sort out but one call to Vauxhall Accident Management can have you back on the road before you know it.
Why use Vauxhall Accident Management
- A complimentary service available to all Vauxhall Drivers.
- Leave everything to us; we will inform your insurance company and manage your claim from start to finish.
- Minimum hassle, maximum assistance.
- Who better to restore your vehicle than a repairer approved by Vauxhall
- Your vehicle will be repaired to the highest standards by fully trained Vauxhall technicians.
- Vauxhall technicians have access to the latest specialist tools and equipment.
- Only Vauxhall original parts will be fitted.
- Your manufacturers warranty will not be affected.
Remember if you have an accident in your car, you have the right to have your car repaired at an accident repair centre of your choice.
Just One Call and....
- We’ll arrange the recovery of your vehicle from the accident scene (if it’s not driveable).
- If the accident is not your fault then we will provide you with a ‘like for like’ replacement vehicle.
- If the accident is your fault then we will provide you with a courtesy vehicle.
- We will arrange for the repairs to be carried out at a Vauxhall Approved Accident Repair Centre close to you.
- We’ll arrange an estimate and get it approved so that the repairs can start without delay.
- We will keep you fully informed throughout the process.
We hope you won’t need it but please put these numbers in to your mobile phone so they are easily accessible in the case of an accident:
During office hours : 01787 880666 8am - 6pm | Monday - Friday
Out of office hours : 03333 202304 and ask for Underwoods Accident Repair Centre to repair Your Vehicle
Underwoods have Vauxhall Dealerships in Essex & Suffolk. Located in Colchester, Tiptree, Clacton & Sudbury.